Cut to Length Line-For CR Coils/HR Coils
A cut to length line is generally used for jobs like uncoiling, straightening, measuring, cross-cutting to length and stacking of various materials such as cold or hot rolled carbon steel coils, tin plate coils, stainless steel coils, PPGI/GP/Aluminum Coils.
Features of Cut to Length Line
- Our cut to length line uses a roll feeding, AC servo drive.
- It has a full length NC control system that ensures fast positioning for special coil material.
- It has a hard chrome plated surface and is durable and abrasion resistant.
- It is used together with a hydraulic shear/ a Pneumatic clutch shear machine to carry out fast shearing and convenient clearance adjustment.
- Our cut to length line is suitable for hot rolled carbon steel, cold rolled carbon steel, tinplate coils, stainless steel coils, and other kinds of metals with coated surfaces.
Details of CTL LINE Machines
This de-coiler/uncoiling unit of our cut to length line allows several coil stocks to be pre-placed on the loading station. It is available with single head or double heads to suit different requirements.
The leveler of our cut to length line may have various designs, from 2HI/4HI/6HI. It can be flexibly controlled and can carry out good leveling of the plate materials. Its leveling roll is made of roll steel with a chrome-plated surface. It provides good abrasion resistance and long service life.
NC Roll Feeder and Shearing Machine
Our cut to length line employs a pair or two pairs of feed rolls, driven by an AC servo motor/AC drive, to feed the strip according to the set length precisely. They ensure fast positioning with little error. These feed rolls are compatible with a hydraulic shear or a pneumatic-clutch shear to carry out fast shearing and convenient clearance adjustment. It can be equipped with a roll type or a belt type conveyor.
Conveyor unit is used to carry out the sheet after cutting the sheet, after that sheet goes to stacker for stacking.
Our cut to length line can be equipped with a pneumatic or electromagnetic stacking unit. It is equipped with a blower to protect the surface from scraping. Both longitudinal and transverse stacking are available.