CR Coil Slitting Machine
CR Coil Slitting Lines is an industrial slitting line which is extensively used for slitting of metal strips. This CR Coil Slitting Lines is used for slitting of various materials with adjustable speed. It comes with various user friendly specifications inbuilt by using latest and advance technology. This CR Coil Slitting Lines is tested on various quality parameters before delivered at the customer's end. Our product is widely used for slitting of different metals like CR / GP/ GI Coils, stainless steel coils, brass/ copper/ Alluminim coils. Furthermore, it is widely used in different industries for steel processing industries.
Get a Free Quote
- Minimum quantity Order : 01No.
- Brand : Hertz
- Material : Steel
- Production Capacity : Line speed 0- 120 MPM
- Power : Variable Speed
- Suitable For : CR/ GP/ GI/ BRASS /Copper
- Automation Grade : Semi Automatic/ Automatic
- Coil Width : 500 to 1650 mm
- Coil Thickness : 0.20 mm to 4.0 mm
- Coil Weight : 5.0 MT- 30 MT
- Line Speed : 0 To 120 MPM
- High running accuracy of slit coils.
- Constant parallel distance between the last deflector roll and re-coiler drum
- Straight edged recoiling
- Economic efficiency due to high automation level
- Automatic Strip Threading
- Minimum Burr on strip
- Less maintenance
- Easy installation
- Coil width : 100 to 500 mm
- Coil Thickness : 0.20 to 3.5 mm
- Coil Weight : 1.0 MT to 3.0 MT
- Line Speed : 0- to 120 MPM
- Coil width : 500 to 1650 mm
- Coil Thickness : 0.30 to 3.5 mm
- Coil Weight : 5.0 MT to 30 MT
- Line Speed : 0- 120 MPM
- Traverse Un-Coiler for positioning the coil
- Single/ double mode slitter for thinner gauge.
- Scrap wider/ scrap bailer as per requirement.
- De-burring unit for burr mashing.
Ask For Price
- Metal cutting industry
- Steel industry
- Piping industry
Motorised Re-Coiler Machine
- Re-Coiler machines are upto 20 ton capacity
- Width upto 2000 mm
- Jaws expansions by hydraulically operated.
- With hydraulic snubber & separator.
- Complete M.S fabricated body.
- No. of jaws:-02 Made up of alloy steel ground finish.
- Driven by Electrical motor with attached helical gear box.
Get a Free Quote